Community Home Health
Community Home Health offers an alternative to an extended hospital or nursing home stay by providing skilled nurses, therapists, and/or certified home health aides in your home.
For your convenience, the office is located in Chipley and serves 6 counties including, Washington, Holmes, Jackson, Calhoun, Liberty, Gadsden. Although a physician’s order is needed to begin care, our office can assist you in determining the steps you need to take to qualify for our services.
Programs and Services include:
- Sweet Success Diabetes Care Program
- Gait Way Falls Prevention Program
- Wound Care including dressing changes and wound cleaning
- Medication and Diet Instruction
- Injection and IV Administration
- Post-Stroke Care and Education
- Rehabilitation Services: Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy
- Disease Process Education